WindStream Communications Manager-Assignment in Baldwin, Georgia
__ General Summary
The scope of this position is to lead a team of Tier II Service Order Assigners as they support customer installs/upgrades and repair efforts. This team supports Field Operations, Engineering, Sales and other support groups.
Duties and responsibilities of the manager will include:
· Maintaining daily staff schedules for maximum coverage.
· Meet/Exceed Service Levels
· Overtime utilization and Monitoring
· Attendance Management
· Support and carryout organizational changes
· Daily productivity evaluation and reporting
· Weekly team meetings
· Monthly quality audits and monitoring
· Monthly review meetings with employees
· Compile data and draft yearly performance review for each employee
· Payroll approval and reconciliation with Time Off Tracker / Attendance Tracker
· Performance Improvement and Development Planning, as required
· Coach and Counsel, as needed
· Maintain staffing levels – hire and train new employees
· Maintain staffing data in the appropriate applications.
· Ensure employee access to appropriate applications and network elements.
· Plan for and provide training as needed when new applications/processes are introduced.
· Look for and implement process improvements and procedural updates
· Maintain safe and productive work environment for all employees
· Plan and perform employee appreciation events
· Working knowledge of Outside Plant facilities
· Working knowledge of MIROR / DCRIS / CAMS / GIS / MSS
College degree and 4-6 years professional level experience with 1-3 years supervisory experience; or 8 years professional level related experience with 1-3 years supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required .
Primary Location: *US-Georgia-Baldwin
Job Category: *Field Operations
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to
Requisition ID: 18002226