WindStream Communications Specialist-Assigner in Baldwin, Georgia
The duties of this position include researching and assigning outside plant and central office facilities to customer service orders/requests/special circuits, administering available facilities to insure effective utilization (LICTs and switch load balancing), processing order cancellations, order modifications, M6 troubleshooting, primary support for Tier 1 Assignment, tracking the status of all Held orders, communicating with customers and Engineering on a regular basis to facilitate the installation of the held orders, determine Aid to Construction amounts and prepare the communication to the customer, prepare commission reports as required and a monthly held order report, Assist with the design and implementation of Robotic Process Automation and other duties as required.
Include interacting with internal departments such as the Call Center, Service Activation, Facility Provisioner, Field Sales, Engineering, Service Center, Field technicians and external customers to ensure customer satisfaction and to meet scheduled due dates. This employee will utilize the following systems: CADE, CAMS, DCRIS, MIROR, Task Manager, DRS and M6. This position may be required to perform these duties in any ILEC area across the corporation.
- Working knowledge of OSP facilities
- Working knowledge of MIROR / DCRIS / CAMS / CADE / DRS / M6 / Task Manager
- Team player/customer service oriented
- Highly self-motivated/ability to work independently
- Work well under pressure
- Effective oral and written communications
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Open to new processes and applications
- Ability to work flexible hours according to department and center needs.
- PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
High School diploma or equivalent and 4 years experience with 3 years directly related to the job. College hours or a college degree may be substituted for some experience as deemed appropriate.
Primary Location: *US-Georgia-Baldwin
Job Category: *Field Operations
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
Requisition ID: 18001691