WindStream Communications Enterprise Service Specialist in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
General Summary: The Enterprise Service Specialist is a part of the Enterprise Channel Support team. This elite team provides dedicated service management to Windstream large sales agent relationships or enterprise customers. The Enterprise Service Specialist is responsible for building relationships with their assigned base by acting as an advocate and consultant for their communications needs. An Enterprise Service Specialist will be responsible for handling nationwide customers with very technical and complex configurations.
• Responsible for fielding inbound inquiries for assigned base to include repair, MAC, and billing calls
• Will serve as a first level escalation point for customers after normal business hours
• Will have a required minimum for proactive contacts made to assigned account base
•Attend customer meetings as requested by customers or sales
• Provide proactive and timely updates on open trouble tickets and pending orders
• Responsible to keep notes in Open Café updated with status and all contacts made to customer
• Will serve as a relationship building expert – forging alliances with assigned base • Prepare post mortems as requested by either internal or external sources • Act as a back up to team for coverage as needed to ensure timely response to customer or agent inquiries • Responsible for bringing to the table any issues that need to be addressed in any department within Windstream in an effort to reduce churn and ensure customer satisfaction. Must be able to objectively evaluate an issue and identify the root cause.
• Must be highly responsive to customer and agent issues/complaints • Must be able to manage stress and successfully interact with irate customers and agents
Preferred Requirements: • 4-year college degree preferred • Prior account management experience a plus • MS Office Suite knowledge • Individuals must have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written • Individuals must have a complete understanding of all aspects of Windstream policies and procedures • Must be able to multi-task and effectively manage all assigned issues • Individuals must have a sincere interest in assisting customers. They must display a customer first attitude at all times and must be able to utilize the appropriate resources to assist them in resolving any and all customer issues. • Knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and Access databases is required
*Minimum Requirements: * High School diploma or equivalent and 4 years experience with 3 years directly related to the job. College hours or a college degree may be substituted for some experience as deemed appropriate.
Primary Location: *US-Pennsylvania-King of Prussia
Job Category: *Operations
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
Requisition ID: 18001547