WindStream Communications Accountant I/II in Little Rock, Arkansas
- Responsible for the preparation of General Ledger entries and reconciliations as required for a timely month-end close.
- Responsible for the preparation and presentation of balance sheet and income statement results and associated analysis.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly balance sheet reconciliations, including resolution of outstanding items.
- Assist in coordination of the internal and external audit process.
- Assist in the documentation and monitoring of internal controls
College degree in Accounting and/or Finance and 1-3 years professional level experience; or 5 years professional level related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
* Must be proficient with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint) and experience in JD Edwards and Strategy is desirable.
* The successful candidate will be inquisitive, take initiative, and have a solid understanding of accounting principles and internal controls.
* Position requires strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
* Solid problem solving skills and attention to detail
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Commitments to excellence and high standards
Primary Location: *US-Arkansas-Little Rock
Job Category: *Finance
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to
Requisition ID: 18001805