WindStream Communications Specialist II-Process Dev in Little Rock, Arkansas
The Specialist II of Process Development is responsible for implementing the company’s process development/improvement initiatives through process development, training, and implementing with cross functional teams. Works with all levels and business lines within the company to implement projects. Windstream's process improvement approach utilizes Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives (such as Lean or Six Sigma).
- Provides oversight to business transformation efforts (such as Agile transformation)
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Collects data to identify root cause of problems. Measures performance against process requirements.
- Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes. Communicates team progress.
- Performs cost and benefit analysis.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Builds stable working relationships internally.
Desired experience: Agile IT methods, Kanban and Dev Ops, IT Billing and/or Corporate Systems experience, Six Sigma Green Belt certification, Master certification, or equivalent education or experience.
Minimum Requirements: College degree in a Technical or a related field and 2-4 years professional level experience; or 6 years professional level related Technical experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Technical experience required.
Primary Location: *US-Arkansas-Little Rock
Job Category: *Business Processes
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to
Requisition ID: 18001884
Other Locations: US-New York-Fairport